A home is not something that always stays in the same way, but rather the opposite, over time we realize that something is always missing. If this is the case, we invite you to know the following tips to help you improve your home.
When we start a new life away from home where we grew up, however much we want to have this new house everything needed, eventually we always will realize that is always missing something, however small, is very important for Our day to day. This kind of things always can buy in any store, but we also have the opportunity to create with our own hands, as they occur with the ideas that we bring you below and to help you make your home is better.
1. Recycles doorknobs to become towel rails.
2. A picture painted to hide things on the wall.
For example you could hide behind it unsightly heating thermostat.
3. Organize your bracelets on toilet paper.
4. Create shelves using old original wooden crates.
5. Use an old laundry basket to create a template of moles.
With this template you can decorate every room in your house.
6. The racks can be transformed into towel rails.
7. The organizers of shoes can be used to organize certain foods.
8. Save space by placing the ironing board hung behind a door.
9. Recycle old CDs organizers.
Make the most of these organizers and use them to put there your hygiene products that have littered the bathroom.
10. Uses a beverage dispenser to manage your liquid detergent.
Forget the annoying use of the bottle at the end always end up dropping something on the floor.
11. Save the leftover paint in a jar of baby food.
This will keep you well to use it for any retouching.
12. A rod for storing objects bathroom.
You can use two curtain rods in your bathtub. One for the curtain, and the other to hang the various products we use.
13. Keep a backup in your garden.
To avoid being left on the street when you forget your keys, you can save a copy in a small tube to which he pasting a pineapple on top. Then we buried and hidden stays there when we needed.
14. A frame with glass and slate.
A pen for blackboards and a frame with glass is all we need to have a blackboard at home.
15. A table lift in the deeper shelves.
If we have very deep shelves and what is behind is not because the front cover objects by putting a small tablet where to place them, we will solve this problem.
16. Use foam noodles to put in your garage protection.
If our garage is very narrow and are tired of hitting the wall with the car door, we use a sponge churro pools for added protection.