Our Achievements

Right Property Team

02 Feb 2017

Khayaban-e-Kashmir Islamabad housing scheme no doubt offers a perfect living style. The developers of this project have a superb reputation. They are very well known for their amazing projects i.e.


Kashmir Model Town
F-15 (extension)
F-16 (khayaban-e-kashmir)
Zone-v (khayaban-e-kashmir –ii)
Agro Farming Scheme.

Project Overview

Right Property Team

02 Feb 2017

This project is one of their top projects. All luxurious facilities are provided to meet the level of perfection. Khayaban-e-Kashmir is the sensible choice for the people who love to enjoy generous and up to date life style. The total covering Area of this project is 4474.48 (20135160 S.q Feet) Kanals.


The facilities or amenities provided by this housing scheme are up to the mark. It is a wisest way of perfect and luxurious living. The housing community has good road links to schools, colleges and other required services.


All the basic facilities or services are very near to this project plan so that the residents do not have to find them or go very far to get them. These facilities include schools, public transportation service and health clinics as well. 

Salient Features

Right Property Team

02 Feb 2017

Water Supply & Sui Gas:
The need of water and Sui gas are a basic need of every individual. Khayaban-e-Kashmir scheme offers the residents, provision of water and Sui gas on the basis of twenty four hour.


Twenty four hour Electricity:
This scheme also provides its residents with full time electricity. This project meets with all the demands of occupants.


Foolproof Security:
For Khayaban-e-Kashmir Protection is first priority and to avoid any kind of unusual happening CCTV cameras are installed everywhere to provide a complete safety and security. Whole security system and qualified staff is very high so that the residents feel safe & secure during their stay.


Telephone and Broadband:
Now-a-days, telephone and Broadband (Internet) has become a basic need of every person. Residents can enjoy twenty four hour broad band internet and telephone access.


Community Lawns and Centers:
The Khayaban-e-Kashmir housing scheme offers numerous parks. These parks are very clean and are full of greenery. The trees plantation in parks and green belts is completed.


Sewerage:
Sewerage pipes work is almost completed only modern accurate drainage (sewerage treatment plant) is under construction. 

It's Ideal Location

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

It is located at the prime and ideal locaton of Islamabad, Taxila, Rawalindi & Fateh Jang Road. It's main location is Sector G-15, F-15 G.T. Road, Islamabad.


Nearest Locations:
Kashmir Heighway 2 Km Drive.
Tarnol about 1 Km Drive.
Peer Wadhai Adda is very close about 3 to 4 Km Drive.
Sarjani Toll Plaza about 2.5 Km Drive.
Sector F-17, B-17, E-11 and Fateh Jang Road is about 3 to 5 Km Drive.

PROJECT AMENITIES

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

Wide Internal Road.
Gated Community. 
Mosques. 
Community Centre.
Outdoor Children Play Areas.
Mini Zoo. 
24x7 Surveillance and multilevel security. 
Schools & Colleges.
Nearest Bus Stops.
Society is connected with Rawalpindi, Islamabad, Taxila & Fateh Jang link roads.
Society Hospital.
Graveyard.
Boundry Wall.

BEST FOR LIVING & INVESTMENT PURPOSE

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

Khayaban-e-Kashmir Phase II is one of the top new housing developments of Islamabad due to good location, state of the art planning and provision of all basic facilities. Khayaban-e-Kashmir is best for the people who love to live in housing schemes with modern facilities, which are situated at the prime location. Khayaban-e-Kashmir Phase II is also ideal for real estate property investment as chances of profit gains in short time period are high.

Latest Image Gallery I

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

Latest Image Gallery II

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

Video Walk-Through

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

Right Property Survey Team Review

Right Property Team

20 Jul 2017

According to our survey team representative Khayaban-E-Kashmir Phase II, Islamabad housing scheme 90% construction work has been completed and soon remaining 10% will be completed as well. Society main entrance road is fully carpeted and 75 feet wide along with lush green belts. Society streets road is also complete and 30 to 40 feet wide with street lights.

 
Underground Electricity, gas, sewerage work is complete and door to door connection facility is available for the residents. All the other facilities like School, Colleges, Hospital, Pick & Drop Service, Commercial Zone, Community Center, Play Grounds, Parks, Kids Play Area, Public Transport, Jamia Masjid and Cociety Graveyard are also available here. 24 hour CCTV monetized security and cleaning staff is present for the security and to keep cleanliness in the society. So you don’t have to worry about anything, inside environment of the society is very neat and clean and full of lush green parks.


Only 30% plots area is remaining and on 70% peoples are living and enjoying a healthy life. So hurry up invest now what are you waiting for!
These are the main reasons that property rate here is increasing day by day. So we recommend all the peoples on the behalf of our most experienced persons review that you should invest here without any hesitation. 

COMMENTS

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN

Bhurban Murree, Pakistan

Bahria Orchard Villas Lahore, Pakistan

Abdullah Mall Hyderabad, Pakistan

Dream Garden Multan, Pakistan

  • SIZE

    20135160 Sqf

  • LAUNCH DATE

    07 August, 2004

Features

  • Balcony or Terrace

  • Parking Spaces

  • Waste Disposal

  • Sewerage

  • Electricity

  • Water Supply

  • Sui Gas

  • Community Lawn or Garden

  • Kids Play Area

FACILITIES

  • Water Supply
  • Sewarage
  • Mosque
  • School
  • Gas
  • Electricity
  • Park
  • Telephone

LATEST PROJECTS

Albums

Latest Image Gallery I

11 Images

Latest Image Gallery II

10 Images

COMMENTS

Featured Projects
Featured Projects
Featured Projects
Featured Projects

CONTACT

rightproperty.pk

CONTACT DETAIL

rightproperty.pk
rightproperty.pk 92512304701
rightproperty.pk Community Centre, Khayaban-e-Kashmir CDA Sector G-15, Islamabad.